What is a MakerSpaceA MakerSpace is a place where people can learn, experiment, share and create. In a MakerSpace you can find a variety of high-tech and low-tech activities. Customers can collaborate and share skills and ideas with one another or work independently.
In the MakerSpace you will find:
- 3D Printer (Learn more and Request a 3D print).
- Two iMacs with software such as Garage Band, Photo Booth, and Facetime, etc.
- Green Screen
- Lego Mindstorms Kits - make one of five designs or invent your own
- MaKey MaKey Kits that turn everyday items into cool circuits
- Interactive Projector
- Lego - original blocks to create a one-of-a-kind design
- Craft supplies
MakerSpaces are Places for Collaboration
- Programming - check out one of our interactive programs
- Explore and Play - try your hand at something new
- Community Groups - book the MakerSpace today